Idaho Rep. Phil Hart’s write-in challenger, Howard Griffiths, has filed a complaint with the Idaho Secretary of State’s office over Hart’s campaign finance filings for a PAC he formed this year called “North Idahoans for Liberty.” Tim Hurst, chief deputy secretary of state, said the office has not yet received the complaint, but Hart’s report for the PAC has been under review by staffers in the office since it was filed for errors and discrepancies, including possible missing pages. “They’ve asked him repeatedly to get those in, he hasn’t done so,” Hurst said today. “I just called him to tell him, and he wasn’t in, but I left him a message that we need that report in and we need it in now”/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise. More here.
- Minnick-Labrador race left off Washington Post Top 50/Dan Popkey, Statesman
- Lewis, Clark, and ConocoPhillips?/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise
- Labrador now calling Minnick's ad deceptive/Brad Iverson-Long, IReporter
- Crapo may back Obama economic plan, wants details/Brad Iverson-Long, IReporter
- Services set for Libertarian Ralph Smeed/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise
- Moyle switches sides, opposes airport amendment/Associated Press