"Last week we traded our home school for an old school," writes Idaho Dad/A Family Runs Through It. "On spring break in Montana, we stopped in at Bannack State Park, a well-preserved ghost town, for a little old-fashioned book learnin’." More here.
- Filming PSA for Post Falls domestic violence hot line/Accidental Rabbit Trails
- The over-done government/Arch Druid
- Looking back ... looking forward/Bay Views
- Before & after/Bent's Beer Garden
- Glenn Beck won't be missed/Community Comment
- Beaconism/Dogwalk Musings
- Who do we have fighting for us?/From A Simple Mind
- Languages: A new discovery by Carl Sandberg/Gathering Around the Table
- What We're Reading: Wolf weekend edition/KEA Blog
- 3BT: Restful day, flat iron stakes, Tiger makes a move/Kellogg Bloggin'
- April is Distracted Driving Month/KMPO Transportation Blog
- Farewell to my identity/Nuts & Nonsense
- Lemon-filled Oreos ... yum, yum/Slight Detour
- The mask of shame/Stebbijo's Place
- Poisoned chalice/Tumblewords
Hucks Online numbers (for week of April 3-9): 45,228 page-views/27,616 unique views
Question: Did you ever attend school in a schoolhouse with only one or two schoolrooms? If so, please tell us about it.