Washington State University Director of Athletics Bill Moos introduced a department-wide brand and identity program Monday at the Davenport Hotel in Spokane, Wash. New crimson and gray colors, along with standardized lettering and numerals, will give the Cougar athletic team uniforms a consistent appearance. The brand identity program was a year-long collaboration between the WSU Athletics Department and Nike. Story here. (SR photo: Colin Mulvany)
- Cartoon: Tough guy Boehner knows how to take hostages/David Horsey, Seattle P-I
- Congress expected to lift wolf protections/Matthew Brown, AP
- Spokane umpire continues long journey to recovery/KXLY
- National Guard aims to steer dropouts in right direction/Kathleen Kreller, Statesman
- Guest Opinion: Crying wolf in the Bitterroots/Tom Woodbury, Missoulian
- Montana gov seeks counsel on possible state shutdown/Charles Johnson HIR
- Simpson engineers $2.8B in cuts to EPA, Interior/Kevin Richert, Statesman
- Montanan who hit wife with shovel sentenced to probation/Jodi Hausen, Chronicle
- 1st Imperial megaload begins Idaho leg of journey/Associated Press
- Orbusmax Special: 'Bad Hair Babe' robber strikes again here.
Question: What do you think of the new Washington State Cougar uniforms?