On her Idaho Scenic Images Facebook page, Linda Lantzy writes: "The shoreline (of Hauser) is quite flooded which I thought made this tree scene interesting."
Post of the Day: We really need to get over our paranoia about terrorists and flying. According to the TSA the procedure used on a six year old in New Orleans is exactly according to procedure. Fine. Change the procedures. For all of us. They supposedly are working on it. According to John Pistole, Administrator of the TSA, they're trying to work out procedures for the less risky - like children and the elderly. Yet they have to be careful because if they slack off the terrorists may take advantage of the situation/Dogwalk Musings. More here.
- Quote of the Day/A Butterfly Moment
- Chopping onions/Crazy Homeschool Mama
- Goodbye Dolly from the Sagle Flea Market/From A Simple Mind
- A Glossary of Chickens/Gathering Around the Table
- My grandmother's hands/JeanC's Cat House & Shooting Gallery
- Beef stew/Kellogg Bloggin'
- Gas prices aren't dropping any time soon/KMPO Transportation
- Standing firm/Live, Love, Laugh, Hope
- It's been a bad week, Helen/Slight Detour
Hucks Online numbers (for Tuesday, April 12): 7480/4548
Question: What do you make of the TSA following the rules and patting down the 6-year-old girl in New Orleans?