Believe it or not, only one North Idaho representative received 100 percent marks from conservative Adam Graham for votes during the wild 2011 Idaho Legislature -- Shannon McMillan, the freshman legislator from House District 2. Graham scored Idaho legislators on 16 different votes. Uberconservatives Phil Hart of District 3 and Dick Harwood of District 2 were docked for voting incorrectly, in Graham's estimation, for voting against advertising on school buses -- and received a 94% grade as a result. Another uberconservative Vito Barbieri of District 3 missed a perfect score by voting for GARVEE bonding, against Graham's wishes. 4 North Idaho solons scored 94s -- Harwood, Barbieri, Bob Nonini, and Frank Henderson, while Hart scored a 93. Rep. George Eskridge scored lowest with a 56%. Everyone else was at 81 percent or better. Adam Graham's conservative scores here.
- To like or not to like/Blush Response
- Budget blather/Fort Boise
- Wolves: Now what?/Idaho Conservation League
- With lawmakers gone, redistricting talk takes over Capitol/Idaho Reporter
- Conservative Webmaster to headline IFF banquet/Dan Popkey, Statesman
- Trumped: A 'businessman' for president/Marc Johnson, Johnson Post
- Elk ranch rules take effect as watered-down testing law dies/Rocky Barker
Question: Were you surprised by the scores?