“Kiddo” is Spencer, an 8 year old, first grader at North Star School. “Kiddo” has autism. In many ways Spencer is like any first grader, he loves the trampoline, he loves Sponge Bob and he loves the water. But in many ways he is not like most kids. Diagnosed at age 5, he requires intensive therapy and constant attention. Thom George is using his camera and writing skills to tell "Kiddo's" story. Click here.
- A list of 10 random things for Thursday/A Butterfly Moment
- Open house for McEuen Field project May 5/Coeur d'Alene Today
- When will it end (Creach shooting), & David Wilkerson, RIP/Community Comment
- Movin' on down the road/Dogwalk Musings
- Papers, papers, papers ... everywhere/From A Simple Mind
- Jane Kenyon's "Who"/Gathering Around the Table
- Kootenai County won't create shoreline loophole/KEA Blog
- Kootenai County construction map available/Kootenai MPO
Hucks Online numbers (for Wednesday, April 27): 8877/5252
Question: Is there any history of autism in your family?