Police are investigating a hate crime against a family living on North Cochran in Spokane. Early this morning, their house was vandalized with foul-laced language, including disparaging remarks about Jesus and references to God hating them. A Bible had been set on fire on the porch, according to police. Story here. (SR photo: Colin Mulvany)
Update (from Meghann Cuniff's Twitter): Just in from Spokane police: vandalism investigated as hate crime resulted from dispute between teenage girls.
- Idaho gas price jumps 14 cents in February to $3.10 per gallon/Press-Tribune
- Montana House OKs concealed weapons without permit/Stephen Dockery, AP
- Montana GOP targets Missoula gay rights ordinance/Billings Gazette
- 1500 tickets already sold for Spokane Shock outdoors game/Jim Meehan, SportsLink
- Megaload to start moving again in northern Idaho/KXLY
- Orbusmax Special: Dog reunited with California owner after showing up in Washington here