Idaho Gov. C. L. "Butch" Otter is sworn in by U.S. District Judge Edward Lodge during a private ceremony for his second term at the Statehouse in Boise today. Eye On Boise coverage here, and: Idaho Statesman story here. (AP Photo/The Idaho Statesman, Joe Jaszewski)
- Air stagnation triggers Spokane burning ban/Mike Prager, SR
- Spokesman: AG Wasden can't intervene in Tax Commission case/Kevin Richert, Statesman
- McEuen Park proposal to be presented to public Thursday/Victoria Bruno, CdA Today
- 2-fer: KEA in 2010, and: Top 10 for 2010/KEA Blog
- Spokane Valley Erotique Botique robbed today/SR
Question: What do you expect from Gov. Butch Otter in his second term that will be different from his first four years in office?