The final panel at today's AP Legislative Preview is addressing revenue and budgeting. House Rev & Tax Chairman Dennis Lake said the question of taxation of online sales will come up again. “This is not a new tax - this tax is owed,” he said, “and a lot of us are not paying it.” Senate Finance Chairman Dean Cameron, R-Rupert, said, “This'll be my 20th year. I don't recall ever feeling more challenged than I feel coming into this session”/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise. More here. (AP photo: Matt Cilley)
- Big cigarette tax increase in the works
- Pols discuss state's role in adding to unemployment
- Legislature may look to reorganize Tax Commission
- Leaders: Tough session ahead
- Otter plans same approach in 2nd term
Question: Should push to collect its share of taxes from online purchases?