"Kootenai County Assessor Mike McDowell, left, and Residential Appraiser Manager Darin Krier took one for the team Tuesday morning, following through with the pledge to shave their heads, mustaches and beard if $1,500 was raised for a good cause'" posts Kerri Thoreson/More Main Street. You can find out what that cause was here.
- Works-for-me-Wednesday/Crazy Homeschool Mama
- Obama could be handling Bin Laden better/Dogwalk Musings
- Only the boogeyman face of terrorism/From A Simple Mind
- The drawdown on Lake Roosevelt/Gathering Around the Table
- 3BT: Good spirit, light, lighter/Kellogg Bloggin'
- Let the beauty begin/Slight Detour
- Strong arms/Tumblewords
Hucks Online numbers (for Tuesday, May 3): 7875/5017
Question: Have you ever shaved your hair completely off?