"Elmer Currie takes his sweetheart of seven decades for a twirl on the dance floor at the Lake City Senior Center on Saturday," posts Kerri Thoreson, More Main Street. "Elmer and Bernie mark their 70th wedding anniversary today. More about their celebration in Main Street here."
- Wednesday Word (Matt. 6:34)/A Butterfly Moment
- Made in Spokane/Accidental Rabbit Trails
- Millions of cicadas; I'm throwing up now/Chronic Discontent
- Celebrate Bike to Work Week (May 16-21)/City of Coeur d'Alene
- Works for Me Wednesday: Cleaning supplies/Crazy Homeschool Mama
- The president as a prize/Dogwalk Musings
- How many servers have you had?/From A Simple Mind
- Plate to pixel: Lessons in food photography/Gathering Around the Table
- Have the bikes out on the sidewalk today/Hoppy Girl & Her Guy
- Community roots gear up for spring/Terry Harris, KEA Blog
- The places you will go/Slight Detour
Hucks Online numbers (for Tuesday, May 10): 7040/4155
Question: How long were your parents married?