Luna's latest weapon in this cause, Idaho's Code of Ethics applicable to educators, was deployed on Friday by virtue of another memo to state administrators. Again, relying on unsubstantiated hearsay, like Luna did when attacking the IEA for an act of vandalism, Luna accused a very expansive list of educators of wrongful political conduct by utilizing state education resources. Luna's recitation of the law to administrators is puzzlingly broad, prohibiting political conduct on "school grounds" when the code of ethics fails to mention the term anywhere. Indeed, Luna's memo is in the terms of an imperative black or white directive, when indeed the law is quite ambiguous and as yet untested against the weight of the Idaho and U.S. Constitutions./Sisyphus, 43rd State Blues. More here.
- 2012 thoughts/Adam's Blog, Adam Graham
- Toilet paper & Texas: Dealing with less/Dennis Mansfield
- Yummy freedom breakfast/Fort Boise
- What's the fuss about hobby mining?/Brad Smith, ICL
- Hill, Mansfield, ICB = perfect trifecta/Idaho Conservative Blogger
- No time to pray for rain or a heat wave/Rocky Barker, Statesman
Question: Are you standing by your man, Tom Luna? Or have you signed a petition to recall him or to put his reform proposals on the 2012 ballot?