It is a curious time for me as an American who has always been proud of America and what it stands for. I don’t remember a time in my life ever questioning America’s good in the world. I certainly never questioned if our President was proud to be an American or of this country. Not even Jimmy Carter, as misguided as he was. Unfortunately today, with President Obama I can’t say the same. Over the last two years by his words and actions I can’t help but question how President Obama feels about America. It’s my belief that President Obama is not proud of America or to be an American/Idaho Conservative Blogger. More here.
- Is Memorial Day Weekend meaningful/meaningless at same time?/Dennis Mansfield
- Ba-da-bling, and: 'Permanent injunction'/Fort Boise
- Sandpoint student: 'Now I'm less scared of black people/43rd State Blues
- Simpson: GOP knew it'd get beaten up re: Medicare reform/Dan Popkey, Statesman
- Otter: We all should take 'Hire One Act' personally/Kevin Richert, Statesman
- Does environmentalism threaten Idaho wilderness values?/Rocky Barker, Statesman
Question: What do you make of ICB's contention that President Obama isn't proud of this country?