Gathering under the portico at the White House on Sherman Ave. to prepare the MudgyMobile for its first outing on Nov. 23 were volunteers, left to right, Art Flagan, City Council Member Deanna Goodlander, Bill Goings, sculptor Terry Lee, children’s author Susan Nipp, Nancy Flagan, Paisley Goings, and Ronda Westcott. Coeur d'Alene Today provides you with more about this new venture for Mudgy & Millie here.
- Not a class act/Arch Druid
- 80 percenter morning/Slight Detour
- Comprehension problem/Fort Boise
- Amazing Grace in Cherokee/Bay Views
- Gift of sound/A Family Runs Through It
- Is it time for specifics?/Dogwalk Musings
- Up Cripple Cook's Creek/Stebbijo's Place
- 'Idaho, the (moving) Movie'/Dennis Mansfield
- Soap opera of Congress/From A Simple Mind
- HAES/JeanC's Cat House & Shooting Gallery
- Caribou habitat decision disappointing/KEA Blog
- Christmas of the witless & departed/Ridenbaugh Press
- Should we use foul language in our stories?/Writing North Idaho
- 'Jingle Bell Rock', according to Zu/Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts
HucksOnline numbers (for November): 213,555 pageviews/123,485 page-views; year-to-date (Jan. 1-Nov. 30): 2,430,752 pageviews/1,447,333 unique views.