On his Slice blog, Paul Turner provides three program covers from games of college football bowls that no longer exist, including the Refrigerator Bowl (above). Writes Paul: "This program is a graphic nightmare. You can barely read 'Refrigerator Bowl.'" Have you ever attended a college football bowl game?
Featured SR Blog: The partners at Spokane's Magner Sanborn consulting group are taking their whole crew to Las Vegas for 16 hours of pre-Christmas celebrating. Let's hope this results in some frolic and antics that, as they say, have to “stay in Las Vegas”/Paul Turner, The Slice.
- SportsLink: Day after Pacific game/Jim Meehan
- Outdoors: Most Dworshak facilities closing/Rich Landers
- The Slice: At the Daily Planet Christmas party/Paul Turner
- End Notes: Sickness everywhere -- or not/Rebecca Nappi
- Spokane Valley Blog: Night w/Spokane Valley police/Nina Culver
- Eye on Boise: 2 new Patas monkeys bound for Boise zoo/Betsy Russell
- Spin Control: 3rd District's string of women in Legislature ends/Jim Camden
- A Grip on Sports: NFL season teeters on edge with me/Vince Grippi, SportsLink
- Office Hours: Coldwater Creek gets stock price bump, up 17% to $5.62/Tom Sowa
Question: What kind of Christmas bonus do you expect to get this year?