On his Slice blog, Paul Turner posts of the album above: "I owned it. Still might have it somewhere in a box that hasn't been opened in a long time. A case could be made that the group's soaring harmonies work on some of these songs. But I don't know. You make the call."
Featured Blog: A letter to the editor today from a former SR colleague included her quoting a guy saying that to her. She had questioned him about his wearing a holstered pistol in a theater. It was my favorite line in a letter to the editor since a writer recently addressed herself to “My fellow Americans.” Anyway, I have made it my goal to say “Oh, grow up, lady” at least once to all of my female co-workers before the end of the year/Paul Turner, The Slice. More here.
Other SR.com blogs posts:
- End Notes: Sharing grief knowledge/Rebecca Nappi
- SportsLink: The day after Zags can Campbell/Jim Meehan
- Community Comment/Sarah's tale of Christmas/David Laird
- The Slice: Close encounters of the Patty Duke kind/Paul Turner
- SportsLink: This and that from WSU on Thursday/Christian Caple
- Outdoors: Centennial Trail must have more than 350 friends/Rich Landers
- Dually Noted: It's beginning to look like a tropical Christmas/Tricia Jo Webster
Question: Which Christmas song and/or album do you consider worst of all time?