Joker, tongue firmly cheeked, presents his latest (last?) episode of "Total Recall." This is pure fiction. Any resemblance to real people or actual events is a coincidence: “I want you all to close your eyes and find a happy place,” Bernie told the group. “Imagine your best day. Find that feeling of satisfaction or achievement. Imagine you’re at the beach with your family.” Mary spoke first, yelling, “It’s not working! I am SOOOO ANGRY. I CAN’T STAND IT. Mike Kennedy and Sandi Bloem are spawns of the devil. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THEM.” Bernie, “That’s ok Mary. The point of this exercise is to find your center. Think about whatever makes you happy and hold it for 30 seconds.” Mary fumed quietly, clenching her fists into a ball until the nails drew blood. Tears ran down her face. The room was silent for 15 seconds when suddenly Frank bellowed, “I am not even sure why I am here. This is a joke right?” More here.
- Total Recall: Wine & Cheese
- Total Recall: Sweat Shop City
- Total Recall: Lake City Showdown
- Total Recall: Copier Blues
- Total Recall: Stan & Kyle's Excellent Adventure
- Total Recall: A Trip to Santa's workshop
- Total Recall: Ghost of Coeur d'Alene to come
Question: Have you enjoyed Joker's Recall series?