This photo is getting a lot of attention on Kerri Thoreson's Facebook page. She snapped it outside the Handy Mart in Post Falls on Saturday. Emails Kerri: "Loved the financing available on the sign, I'm sure a tongue and cheek nod to the soaring gas prices. It's getting quite a few "likes" and comments on my FB page today."
- Idaho Records/Sherry Adkins, SR
- More rain expected/Coeur d'Alene Press
- Beating saved Bigfork trucker's life/Candace Chase, DIL
- CityLink budget cuts force route changes/Mike Prager, SR
- Lady Zags gear up for high-scoring Miami/Jess Brown, SR
- Water rising, Bonner County declares state of emergency/AP
- WSU shows Pac-12 can still pick up wins/Christian Caple, SR
- Denver Nuggets waive ex-Zag Ronny Turiaf/Spokesman-Review
- 3 Charlie Russell watercolors sell for combined $1M at auction/AP
- Judge unseals files in Remington rifle lawsuit/Perry Backus, Ravalli Republic
- Bayview hammer attack victim prepares for brain surgery/Annie Bishop, KXLY
- Orbusmax Special: Idahoan who planned to propose to girlfriend dies after crash here
Question: Are you to the point that you may need to finance your gasoline purchases?