I may be in error, but the legislative response of halting the proposed House hearing on the bill, now being reported by the national press, may well be a tactical time-out rather than a strategic stop. The national press will go home. And the Idaho House of Representatives will also prepare to go home ... But my call is that prior to the close of the session the House will quickly take up the matter, pass it and let the Dem's in the House and Senate bear the weight of this bill at the polls. It will indeed be a case of political theater, but more accurately: a poltical theater of war/Dennis Mansfield. More here.
- Traffic police as Perry Mason?/Adam's Blog
- Respect for Sen. Nicole LeFavour/Idaho Conservative Blogger
- Tough sledding for Idaho 'Speaker' Brian Cronin/Dan Popkey
- Boomer Sioux-ners: Saudi Arabia of the Great Plains/Marc Johnson
- It's over when it's over/Randy Stapilus, Ridenbaugh Press
- Best left unsaid/Chris Carlson, Ridenbaugh Press
Question: Do you really think legislation requiring a pre-abortion ultrasound is dead for the year?