After getting her hair styled, Mary Borden, left, gets her makeup done by Kara McCollum, right, at the "Let Your Crown Shine" event at Northern Quest Casino Hotel Thursday. The YWCA and several sponsors put on the event for 100 women who got hair and makeup makeovers while snacking and listening to speakers. The event was meant to be a prequel to the Queen Latifah visit, but she cancelled at the last minute. SR story here.
(SR photo: Jesse Tinsley)
- Idaho Records/Sherry Adkins, SR
- Burglary suspect: These pants ain't mine/SR
- Spokane man killed in accident near stateline/SR
- Idaho lawmakers pass anti-speed trap legislation/AP
- Shawn Vestal: Settlement lays 'Ron & Steve' to rest/SR
- Utah jury finds Montana religious sect leader guilty of rape/AP
- Spokane woman scolds thief who stole her bike/Colleen O'Brien, KXLY
- $65M convention center expansion called economy boost/Mike Prager, SR
- Edit: Legislature finally gets serious on animal cruelty/Idaho Press-Tribune
- Idaho women charged more for health insurance than men/Audrey Dutton, Statesman
- Orbusmax Special: Legalizing pot in Washington could raise $560M here
Question: What would you do if you were named queen for a day?