Among the bills successfully amended in the House this afternoon: HB 670, Rep. Bob Nonini's bill to grant up to $10 million a year in tax credits to individuals or corporations for donations to “scholarship granting organizations” that would give scholarships for K-12 students to attend private schools; and SB 1303, the Senate-passed animal cruelty bill, which was amended to include one of the provisions of HB 650, the House-passed animal cruelty bill, regarding penalties for cockfighting/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise. More here.
- Idaho Dems: 'War of Women' just postponed until after election
- Cameron may co-sponsor Nonini's new teacher-pay bill
- Right to Life of Idaho: 'We have decided to pull SB 1387'
- Right-to-hunt amendment clears Senate, will go to voters now
- House passes public school budget 54-15
- House passes rules bill for Occupy site, sends to Senate
- Senate sends prison budget to governor
- Nonini: Teacher pay compromise part of end-of-session negotiations
Question: Do you support Rep. Bob Nonini's bill to grant up to $10 million per year toward scholarships for private K-12 schools?