After her Wednesday morning KVNI/ESPN 1080 radio show with Joe Paisley this morning, Kerri Thoreson drove to Sanders Beach and saw this scene. Kerri posts on her Facebook wall: "It must be mating season for turkeys, several big toms flashing their tail feathers were making their way through the neighborhood. I had to laugh when I looked down an alley and saw two rival "gangs" heading towards each other. Urban wildlife photography from the driver's seat is my specialty."
- Best of ... hypocrisy/Arch Druid
- For those who think my posts are too long/Atmospheric Ruminations
- Never take your eyes off magician's hands/Dennis Mansfield
- Quasi-khaki/Fort Boise
- Painting ... artist?, and: Blue Monday/From A Simple Mind
- Company Profile: Seltice Thrift/INorthwest Business Watch
- If Cheney can, so can I/Nuts & Nonsense
- Rain on my parade, and: Tuesday TwitterdeeHurry-Up Offense/Slight Detour
- Hiking Mount Spokane/3Rs
- The value of a letter/Writing North Idaho
HucksOnline numbers (for Tuesday): 8875/5334, and (for Monday): 8846/5195
Question: Feel free to submit a cutline for the photo above.