At Stebbijo's Place, Stebbijo writes: "Yes, you read that right and you are probably shocked and disgusted, but I don't care. I don't cook like this all the time, but when I saw how this outfit back east on a foodie show did up their bacon, I jumped to it because I had all these leftover skewers I needed to do something with." More here.
- Napoleonic snow day/A Family Runs Through It
- "John Carter": When PR firms should be sent to the ER/Dennis Mansfield
- Son of swan song, and: Right in our neighborhood/Fort Boise
- Squirrel cage of life/From A Simple Mind
- Please play responsibly, and: Let the fun begin/Slight Detour
- Porgy & Bess & a country bunny/Writing North Idaho
HucksOnline numbers (for Thursday): 8543/5198, and: (for Wednesday): 9403/5518)
Question: Have you seen that goofy Jack-in-the-Box commercial about a guy loving bacon so much that he marries it? Do you like bacon that much?