On his Facebook wall, Robin Loznak of Kellogg, Ore., entitled this photo: "Who's a pretty bird?" Robin posts: "A heron hunts for breakfast in Roseburg's Deer Creek. He caught several small trout while I was watching." You can see more of Robin's outdoors photography here.
- Spencer's endorsement of Dan English/Bay Views
- McEuen Update: City Hall lots enarly done/Coeur d'Alene Today
- Idaho media out to lunch, dinner & breakfast for 24 hours/Dennis Mansfield
- Mitt, why?, and: I am so ashamed of my generation/Dogwalk Musings
- School reform spending sets record, or does it?/Eye on Boise
- Love/hate of electronics, and: And no one came/From A Simple Mind
- November surprise, and: Costume party/Fort Boise
- EVI: 'We intended to be social welfare network'/Kevin Richert
- Emile Allais, 100, great Idaho skier, RIP/Martin Peterson, Ridenbaugh Press
- Koster and the 'rape things'/Randy Stapilus, Ridenbaugh Press
- Whoever wins/Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts
- Visiting McCarthey Center, and: Ninjas, butterflies & frets, oh my/Slight Detour
- The antagonists/Writing North Idaho
HucksOnline numbers (for October): 236,905 page-views/140,556 unique views; and (Year-to-Date): 2,217,197 page-views/1,323,848 unique views.