On Dually Noted of SR.com blogs, Tricia Jo Webster posts: "A cheeseburger with jalapeno bacon and peppers on top. Juicy, tasty and just spicy enough to make your tastebuds pop. But if you want something that'll make your tastebuds think they've died and gone to Grandma's house, order the Chicken Fried Steak Burger. Oh. My. Gravy." More here.
- The Slice: A job I'm glad I do not have/Paul Turner
- Spokane Valley Blog: Today's highlights/Nina Culver
- End Notes: Feast of the saints/Catherine Johnston
- SportsLink: time for prep postseason football/Greg Lee
- A Grip on Sports: Want a candy bar?/Vince Grippi. SportsLink
- Outdoors: Hunters must file big-game hunting reports/Rich Landers
- Sirens & Gavels: Special Olympics awards Knezovich/Chelsea Bannach
- Spin Control: McKenna calls Koster's comment on rape 'inappropriate'/Jonathan Brunt
Question: Who makes the best cheeseburger in North Idaho? What's in it?