"You want to know the problem with Apple products?" offers Dan Webster/Dually Noted. "They tend to spoil you for anything else. I'm typing this on a MacBook Air, my second on (the first was stolen), and it is not only by far the best laptop I've ever owned, it's the best I've ever worked on. It's blazing fast, dependable and lighter than a piece of toast." More here.
- The Slice: Are you ignorant? and: My sister-in-law recommends 'Dexter'/Paul Turner
- Spin Control: More options for that presidential vote/Jim Camden
- A Grip on Sports: Smartest guys on the field/Vince Grippi, SportsLink
- SportsLink: EWU & Big Sky links/Jim Allen, and: A traveling Friday post/Christian Caple
- Down to Earth: Bloomberg facks President Obama due to climate control stand/Paul Dillon
- Spokane Valley Blog: New police cars travel Liberty Lake streets/Nina Culver
Question: Apple or Windows?