I'm starting a news Election Roundup post for the afternoon. I may have a third one for the evening. Let us know what's happening out there.
- 5:23 p.m. Sister-in-law Lisa was voter No. 514 at Coeur d'Alene Nazarene Church.
- 4:06 p.m. Kerri Thoreson: My husband Bert voted in Precinct 24 (Calvary Lutheran/Post Falls) about 3:30 p.m. and was voter #304. The long time poll worker told him she thinks it might be the first time ever that the precinct has gone over 300 votes!
- 3:30 p.m. Aaron: Arrived to long lines @ Mountain View Church in PF, took from 1330-1415 to get through to vote.
- 3:19 p.m. Pastor Steve Massey/Hayden Bible Church: 460 voters so far at Athol Community Center -- and parking lot is packed.
- 2:33 p.m. Anusha Roy/KXLY tweets: "I'm an official Idaho voter" w/photo of "I voted!" sticker.
- 2:26 p.m. Kerri Thoreson: I've been voting in Precinct 24 for over two decades and usually about 9 or 10 a.m. Often I'm in the 25-30th voter range so 137 today is definitely a great turnout. The poll workers said they'd been steady since opening."
- 2 p.m. Melissa Davlin/Twin Falls Times News provides Final Facebook politics update: Vote No on Props 1 2 3: 23,503 likes. Yes for Idaho Education: 1,037 likes.
- 1:57 p.m. Sudbob: 200 people had voted at Precinct #44 (Golf Course Road across from the Kroc Center) just before noon.
- 1:47 p.m. DFO: A friend tells me that he wrote in my name instead of voting for Kootenai County Commissioner Todd Tondee. Tondee'd better be looking over his shoulder.