On the Dually Noted/SR blog, Tricia Jo Webster posts: "A bowl of Saranac's Veggie Chili, that is. Ordinarly I'm all about the meat, but something about the hearty mix of beans and veg and simple spices in this dish soothes the carnivore in me." More here. More from Dan Webster and Tricia Jo here. And here. And here.
- The Slice: The parka doctrine/Paul Turner
- Spokane Valley Blog: Today's highlights/Nina Culver
- End Notes: In my lifetime, I wonder if I'll see/Rebecca Nappi
- Spin Control: Same-sex marriage foes concede defeat/Jim Camden
- A Grip on Sports: Is it basketball season already?/Vince Grippi, SportsLink
- Down To Earth: 9 vintage posters that make case to 'do with less'/Paul Dillon
- Sirens & Gavels: Former Spokane police chief lands new job/Chelsea Bannach
- Too Many Cooks: Hill's Restaurant serving up 31st Brewer's Dinner/Lorie Hutson
- Outdoors: Local hunter rallies to save non-resident's botched guided hunt/Rich Landers
- SportsLink: Moos has met w/Wilson/Christian Caple, and: All things basketball/Jim Meehan
Question: Do you enjoy soup or chili in a bowl on a cold day?