"So, do you love your new Blue Cart, the 62-gallon containers area cities are giving residents to recycle more of their household stuff?" asks Tom Sowa/Office Hours. "You can learn more about what happens to all that stuff when it gets hauled out to the Waste Management facility that opened in October. Look for the Sunday stor on that new MRF (materials recycling facility) at Spokesman.com, on Nov. 11."
Featured SR.com Blog: "There's been some buzz about Diane Sawyer seeming drunk on election night. Conan O'Brien did a terrific compilation of others who have appeared drunk on air. My spin: She was simply exhausted. It does weird things to your brain, especially the older you are. I know this firsthand. In my sabbatical fall at Rush University Medical Center in the chaplaincy program, we are oncall for 24 hours every seven to nine days. Often, we get just about an hour's sleep, depending on the need during the night. The next day, we usually are in class until noon. The folks coming off call, me included, are often a little loopy"/Rebecca Nappi, End Notes. More here. (SR file photo of Diane Sawyer)
- Spin Control: Count Goes On, McKenna won't concede/Jim Camden
- Outdoors: BLM names citizen advisers for CdA district/Rich Landers
- A Grip on Sports: This Gonzaga team may be different/Vince Grippi, SportsLink
- Eye on Boise: Working group unanimous: Expand Medicaid in Idaho/Betsy Russell
- Slice: Battle of the classic Bond women, and: She was losing her mind/Paul Turner
- SportsLink: Ex-Trojan star Hill, UI Vandals open season vs. Wright State/Josh Wright
Question: Have you ever been so tired that you acted drunk?