"No, this is not a gyro but it's a close second," posts Stebbijo/Stebbijo's Place. "I used a good pound of ground turkey, three slices of bread - cubed, 2 hearty tablespoons of curry powder and a healthy amount of dried onions, and the cinnamon and ground ginger for the meatballs." More here.
Featured Blog: Plan on reviewing in your mind what you have to be thankful for. There is always something. If you can walk past a grave yard instead of residing there, you can be thankful. If you have food on your table Thursday, you have something to be thankful for. If you have a roof over your head and it doesn't leak, you have something to be thankful for. If you are of an age where you work and will be going to that place Monday, you have something to be thankful for/Bay Views. More here.
- Mr. Deficit/Fort Boise
- Keep your nose clean/Slight Detour
- Thankful Day 3/From A Simple Mind
- The ZZZZzzzz's have it/Dogwalk Musings
- The Duke of Elmore/Carlson Chronicles
- Almost 5 decades with & without President Kennedy/Dennis Mansfield
- CdA City Council meeting in brief/Kristina Lyman, Coeur d'Alene Today
HucksOnline numbers (for Tuesday, Nov. 20): 8122 page-views/4432 unique views