The bald eagles didn't disappoint the two boat cruises full of dedicated veterans and active military and their families out on Lake Coeur d'Alene on Saturday. U.S. Bureau of Land Management provides report via Rich Landers Outdoors blog here.
- SportsLink: Olynyk makes sudden impact/Jim Meehan
- Eye On Boise: Let's drop it -- Sen. Nuxoll/Betsy Russell
- End Notes: World Aids Day -- Dec. 1/Catherine Johnston
- The Slice: When newspaper publishers run wild/Paul Turner
- Sirens & Gavels: Jury deadlocked in judge threat trial/Thomas Clouse
- A Grip on Sports: More study is always needed/Vince Grippi, SportsLink
- Home Planet: Riding rails with Branson Scenic Railway/Cheryl-Anne Millsap