" I love scaring people" said B'Shawn Reed of Payette, a participant of the 2010 Scarywood Haunted Nights at Silverwood Theme Park near Athol. (SR file photo: Kathy Plonka)
The Travel Channel will be filming portions of Scarywood throughout Silverwood Theme Park on Wednesday, Oct. 24 for a special segment airing in next year's episode of “Halloween's Scariest Thrills.” Scarywood has been chosen as one of the top 24 in the nation! Their focus will be Timber Terror running backwards, The Zombiewood Express Train Ride, as well as, the numerous other attractions and scare zones at Scarywood. Their producers have asked us to identify a number of guests who would be willing to interview with them and talk about Scarywood on camera/Tom Sowa, Office Hours. More here.
Other SR blogs:
- The Slice: Does 'World' in World Series bug you/Paul Turner
- Sirens & Gavels: Rehired Spokane detective gets $350K, apology/Thomas Clouse
- Spin Control: Triple header debate tonight/Jim Camden
- End Notes: Hooking up in older age/Rebecca Nappi
- Outdoors: Eastern Washington deer hunter post decent weekend/Rich Landers
- Too Many Cooks: Wine, beer on tap at The Shop/Lori Hutson
- Eye on Boise: Rain, rain ... put out the fires/Betsy Russell
- A Grip on Sports: Nothing better to do?/Vince Grippi, SportsLink
- 'Looper' may throw you for one/Dan Webster, Dually Noted
Question: Do you remember the last time you were real scared?