Coeur d'Alene City Councilman Woody McEvers holds the camera to chronicle McEuen Field makeover that's occurring this spring through the fall. McEvers, one of the key founders to Coeur d'Alene TV Channel 19 (aka "Woody TV"), took Duane Rasmussen on a tour of the construction site Monday. Duane provided this photo (and others used Tuesday by Huckleberries.
Top Post: The media is causing damage to a nation already broken and bleeding by shrapnel. In their rush to judgement (or first to announce something) the national media is erring greatly. Stop. Verify. Report. Do so without a Pulitzer Prize in the wings. We only want truthful facts/Dennis Mansfield. More here.
- Baseball on film/Johnson Report
- Wednesday thoughts/Slight Detour
- Real education reform/Chris Carlson
- Arithmetic has consequences/Fort Boise
- Difference in bombing/From A Simple Mind
- Recipe: Italian garbanzo salad/Stebbijo's Place
- What's next for Students Come First foes/The EDge
- Return the flag: Ex-senator calls out Goedde/The EDge
- Short stories: 'We're not short, we're fun-sized'/Writing North Idaho
- Coeur d'Alene council meeting in brief/Kristina Lyman, Coeur d'Alene Today
- Coeur d'Alene Library benefits from Eagle Scout project/Coeur d'Alene Today
Huckleberries numbers (for Tuesday, April 16): 7996 pageviews/4351 unique views
Question: What do you think of that media mistake today in which the Associated Press, Reuters and others erroneously reported that federal marshals had taken a Boston Marathon terrorist attack into custody?