The Senate Resources Committee has voted 5-4 to send Fish & Game Commissioner Joan Hurlock’s confirmation to the full Senate with a recommendation that it not pass, after defeating another motion, on a reverse 4-5 vote, to send it with a recommendation that it pass. Sen. Dean Cameron, R-Rupert, passed on the first vote, and then, when it was split 4-4, cast the deciding vote against the do-pass motion/Betsy Russell, Eye on Boise. More here.
Other posts today by Betsy Russell/Eye on Boise:
- House rejects 'sandwich' bill
- Senate OKs pro-drone resolution 28-6
- 'I understand this is exemption Wednesday'
- Panelist: Discrimination is bad for business -- period
- Larry Craig: Nuke agreement, like Constitution, may need changes over time
Question: Do you think the full Idaho Senate will confirm Joan Hurlock?