A Berry Picker had some fun at the expense of Yours Truly & Cindy some time ago. Dunno if the individual did this for a Blogfest. But I'm using the photoshopped Batman & Robin to again advertised for Blogfest 2013, which is scheduled for 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 16, at Steve Widmyer's Fort Ground Grill on River Avenue (near North Idaho College). The SR & Steve will provide BBQ sandwiches, baked beans & pop free for those who attend. Bent will take care of the BBQ (which alone is worth the price of admission). Here's your chance to meet some of the denizens of Huckleberries Online.
- Woven Dreams/Tumblewords
- Reading a manuscript/Writing North Idaho
- Black and not at all scary/Dogwalk Musings
- A church service without God/Dennis Mansfield
- Lincoln's Birthday and Etc./From A Simple Mind
- Library closed for Presidents Day/Coeur d'Alene Today
- Still haven't solved the stupid party problem/Fort Boise
- A Review: Beyond the Sand Creek Bridge/Slight Detour
- IEA: adminstrators 'dominated' listening session/The EDge
- In defense of blandness/Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts
- Price of North Korea's atom bomb test/Community Comment
Huckleberries numbers (for Monday, Feb. 11): 9026 page-views/5052 unique views
Huckleberries Trivia: Can you name the individual who photoshopped the picture above?