On his Facebook wall, SR buddy Jesse Tinsey writes: "Salmon and baby back ribs on my smoker. The calendar says winter but the grill says 'spring.'" During my noon waterfront walk today, I saw most of the benches overlooking City Beach filled with sun worshippers, including a kissing couple. Also, I saw a number of older couples walking hand-in-hand. Altogether a brilliant day to be outside.
- He said, she said/Fort Boise
- No worries/A Family Runs Through It
- Federal budget in Idaho/Ridenbaugh Press
- 10 things about school today/A Butterfly Moment
- Spring Training: How sweet it is ... /Slight Detour
- Historical fiction, timely write/Writing North Idaho
- Personal property tax repeal -- the latest/The EDge
- Oscar Pistorius: Another gun tragedy/Dogwalk Musings
- From Pelosi to Labrador in 60 minutes/Dennis Mansfield
- Interview -- and a giveaway/Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts
Huckleberries numbers (for Thursday, Feb. 14): 7430 page-views/4228 unique views
Question: When do you plan to stage your first barbecue this winter, er, spring, er whatever it is?