"If you're anything like me," posts Tricia Jo Webster/Dually Noted, "you fall asleep thinking about what you're going to eat tomorrow. But sometimes my mind is so busy whirring through the possibilities that I lay there for hours, trying to make a decision." More here.
- Working in a crime district/Paul Turner, The Slice
- Saturday's highlights/Nina Culver, Spokane Valley Blog
- Grip on Sports: Blast from the past/Vince Grippi, SportsLink
- Tax hike for medical marijuana blasted/Jim Camden, Spin Control
- The pope and his wisdom -- or not/Catherine Johnston, End Notes
- Washington State received cited for MIP-exhibiting/Christian Caple, SportsLink
- More than a century of winter fun at Manito Park/Cheryl-Anne Millsap, Treasure Hunting
- Montana outfitters threaten Elk Foundation over board nominee/Rich Landers, Outdoors
Question: I rarely think about the next meal, let alone fall asleep thinking about what I will eat the following day. How about you?