During a trip to Montana and Utah, Marianne Love/Slight Detour discovered a doughnut that literally could be to die for -- at the Calf-A at Dell, Mont. She posts: "Probably 5000 calories per $1 donut but worth every bite. Carmel glaze, fresh from the fryer, melt-in-your-mouth." You can read more about Marianne's adventures and see more of her travel photos here and here.
- Still defending Regan/Arch Druid
- Wednesday Word/A Butterfly Moment
- We don't need no stinkin' badges/Fort Boise
- Could tax repeal devastate public schools?/The EDge
- Where have all the good candidates gone?/From A Simple Mind
- Wearing technology: 'Where we're going, Marty, we won't need clothes/Dennis Mansfield
Huckleberries numbers (for Wednesday, Feb. 20): 9152 page-views/5069 unique views
Question: Can you think of a specialty food that you ate at some out of the way place that you'd describe as "to die for"?