"Another fried hot dog delicacy," posts Stebbijo/Stebbijo's Place. "Those darn foodie shows are dangerous. Take your hot dog and wrap it in a slice of thick cut bacon.Secure with a toothpick. Deep fat fry for about 5 minutes." More here.
Featured Blog: A Bayview icon, Jim MacDonald passed away early this morning. Long time marina owner, he was once the mail boat postman, state legislator and community leader, and for many years owned and managed MacDonald's Resort now managed by his son, Gary. During the 1950's and part of the 60's Jim ran the mail boat for 13 years, until the press of running the marina caused him to give up the job he loved. Jim was opinionated and not everyone agreed with him all of the time, but everyone respected this gentleman of the old school/Herb Huseland, Bay Views. More here.
- Cold quiet/Slight Detour
- Butt Catcher/Tumblewords
- Doomsday: No!/Arch Druid
- A new year/The Johnson Post
- Happy days are here again/Fort Boise
- Our year/Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts
- No resolution necessary/Community Comment
- Another end, another beginning/A Butterfly Moment
- 2 different worlds -- ours & theirs/Dogwalk Musings
- The project of balloons and ice/From A Simple Mind
- New Year's resolutions 2013/Writing North Idaho
- Happy New Year, everyone/JeanC's Cat House & Shooting Gallery
- Les Mis heaven sent for today's miserable world/Dennis Mansfield
Huckleberries numbers for 2012: 2,605,110 page-views (blog record), 1,546,522 unique views