On his Slice blog, Paul Turner posts: "Pat Cadagan received a Hostess fruitcake as a stocking-stuffer at Christmas. That's OK. He likes fruitcake. But he is in no hurry to eat this one. No need to rush, after all. The expiration date is in 2015."
- The Slice: On the 5:53 No. 43 bus/Paul Turner
- Too Many Cooks: Spokane cookies/Lorie Hutson
- A Grip on Sports: There are 2 sides to WCC/Vince Grippi
- SportsLink: GU wants to avoid falling into a trap/Jim Meehan
- Down to Earth: NPR reports on coal train hearings/Paul Dillon
- Spin Control: Today's fun video: Jibjab looks at 2012/Jim Camden
- Office Hours: Spokane gains in high-tech sector over 2 years/Tom Sowa
- Outdoors: Idaho park-and-ski free day promotes North Idaho events/Rich Landers
Question: Do you like fruitcake?