Paul Turner/The Slice blog entitles this photo, "The Wrong Way to Hold A Record Album," adding "And a few ashes from his pipe wouldn't do the vinyl any good either." Lotsa good posts by Paul today. Click here. (Illustration above: www.todaysinspiration.com)
Featured Blog: Recently, Yahoo reported on nurses being fired at an Indiana hospital for refusing to get vaccinated. I am in a position where I depend on my care givers to get vaccinated for the flu. I think that all care givers in hospitals and doctors' offices and clinics should get the flu vaccine - to protect their patients. I recently got the whooping cough booster to safeguard my new grandchildren/JeanieS, Community Comment. More here.
More SR.com blog posts today:
- SportsLink: Day after Pepperdine/Jim Meehan
- Outdoors: Eagle numbers fall at Lake CdA/Rich Landers
- SportsLink: Day before Washington links/Christian Caple
- The Slice: Mind-blowing train travel convenience/Paul Turner
- Spin Control: Latest Eyman initiative topic: initiatives/Jim Camden
- Too Many Cooks: Spokane's Santorini's sold, closed/Lorie Hutson
- Dually Noted: Dark comedy has a few 'Silver Linings'/Dan Webster
- Office Hours: Vino! looks to add wine service later this month/Tom Sowa
Question: How many record vinyls do you own?