In her Facebook wall, Cindy writes about shoveling snow in the Spokane Valley today:
- The good news: I made it safely to Spokane Valley.
- The bad news: My snow-shovelers are at home.
- The good news: I got a great workout, flinging that wet, heavy snow around.
- The bad news: My back is killing me.
- The good news: There's a giant soaking tub here and some bubble bath calling my name.
DFO: I still shovel snow at my house, for exercise & because I don't want to store a snow blower all year in my crowded garage for a half dozen times a winter than I need it.
Question: How about you? Do you shovel your driveway and sidewalk? Or snow blow them?