On his Facebook wall, Paul Turner asks: "Do you recognize this toy?" Well, do you? (www.timewarptoys.com)
Featured Blog: In the workplace we often find martyrs: “I feel so crappy, but – sneeze, sneeze, cough, cough – I have so much to do, I just came in anyway…” With the flu season almost epidemic in our country, many hospital emergency departments exceed their capacity and are placing patients on gurneys in the waiting areas or outside in tents/Catherine Johnston, End Notes. More here.
Other SR blogs:
- Paris in winter/Cheryl-Anne Millsap, Home Planet
- How to spot a yogurt snob/Paul Turner, SportsLink
- Game Day for Gonzaga-Saint Mary'sJim Meehan, SportsLink
- A Grip on Sports: Whole lotta basketball going on tonight/Vince Grippi
- Idaho allows first-timers to bypass hunter's education/Rich Landers, Outdoors
- Initiative limits Washington universities' power to raise tuition/Jim Camden, Spin Control
Question: What was your favorite childhood toy?