"I'm not sure it's an issue here yet, but New Yorkers for some time have been debating the practice of foodies photographing the dishes they are served in restaurants," posts Dan Webster, Dually Notes. "Some chefs actually have banned the practice." Find out why here.
Featured Blog: If you think Jumbotron marriage proposals are neato, you might not have any problem with the vision of romance marketed to the American public at this time of year. But if you are skeptical about the genuine link between edible panties and love, well, it might help you to know that you are not alone. Holiday creep is nothing new, of course. But a case could be made that the long lead-up to Valentine's Day is America at its most insipid/Paul Turner, The Slice. More here.
More SR.com blogs:
- Verlin on the Vandals/Josh Wright, SportsLink
- Power Thru: Hillary's example/Rebecca Nappi, End Notes
- Lantern Tap House to expand/Lorie Hutson, Too Many Cooks
- Today's fun fact: Union membership/Jim Camden, Spin Control
- Gonzaga's homeless camp?/David Laird, Community Comment
- Emergency SmartPhone power/Cheryl-Anne Millsap, Planet Earth
- Hey, kids! Do you know how to use can openers?/Paul Turner, Slice
- A Grip on Sports: Winning isn't only thing today/Vince Grippi/SportsLink
- Backcountry film fests benefits winter recreation/Rich Landers, Outdoors
- AAA: Ban kids from talking on cell phones while driving/Betsy Russell, Eye on Boise
Question: Do you fear/embrace Valentine's Day?