Pecky Cox/As The Lake Churns sets a good example for all of Hucks Nation, along with Walkabout, by adopting a mile of Highway 57 to clear of letter. Also, Pecky wants to remind everyone that Litter Control Day is scheduled for Sunday, July 28.
- Passing the torch/Slight Detour
- I am a believer/From A Simple Mind
- Market rate and extreme stature/Fort Boise
- Task force members discussing career ladder/The EDge
- Review: Chicken Soup for the Soul -- An Inspiration for writers/Writing North Idaho
HucksOnline numbers (for the Tuesday, July 16): 8854 pageviews/5145 unique views