Here's what Kootenai County employees said in the "job satisfaction" portion of the recent courthouse survey:
- I love the work that I do
- We deal with a lot of crap and get paid crap
- If I can find something that pays more I won’t hesitate to take it
- Looking for another job crosses my mind daily
- Why go out of the way when we don’t have commissioners that support the department
- Low confidence about job security.
- Employees have no rights
- Employees are afraid to be friends or voice their opinions for fear of losing their job
- I love my job EXCEPT for the pay• Love my job, but I’m on food stamps just to make it
Question: Do you love your job & pay?