On his SR Outdoors blog, Rich Landers posts why his English setter is better than most people: He lists the dog's many qualities:
- Start the day without caffeine.
- Always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains.
- Resist complaining and boring people with your troubles.
- Eat the same food every day and be grateful for it.
- Understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time
- Overlook it when those you love take it out on you when through no fault of yours, something goes wrong.
- Take criticism and blame without resentment.
- Ignore a friend’s limited education and never correct him/her.
- More here.
Question: Why do you think your dog is better than most people? Why?