Whattaday. Snow for a few minutes this morning. Then sunshine around noon. Then grapple. In Montana, they say: "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes." Our weather in North Idaho isn't as radical as Montana's. But you wouldn't know that by looking outside today. Above, Don Sausser provides evidence of the AM snow.
Please join me in giving a monster Hat Tip for Cis/From A Simple Mind, who is celebrating her 8th blogiversary today. Click here.
- Just stuff/Slight Detour
- Time Warp/Tumblewords
- What value a human life?/Dogwalk Musings
- Writing and the IKEA effect/Writing North Idaho
- Idaho K-12: Uncle Sam's funding role/The EDge
- Dave Arthur and my friendship with him/Dennis Mansfield
- How state management came to be so wonderful/Fort Boise
- Coeur d'Alene Library Writers Contest deadline nears/CdA Today
Huckleberries numbers (for Tuesday, March 5): 9666 page-views; 5108 unique views.