On her daily walk around Tubbs Hill, Walkabout snapped this photo of two inhabitants of the hallowed green space on the southern edge of downtown Coeur d'Alene. Sandy Emerson told me today that you can access the western entrance to Tubbs Hill by parking in the lower City Hall lot and walking along a trail, rimming the hill, to the entrance. However, that trail will be closed soon for paving as part of the McEuen Field upgrade.
- Idaho Gives/Fort Boise
- Culture of No/Johnson Report
- Thursday this & that/Slight Detour
- Music to your ears/From A Simple Mind
- Apple of my eye/A Family Runs Through It
- 10 pictures on my camera/A Butterfly Moment
- A month of lists/Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts
- Endowment watch: Most cabin owners stay put/The EDge
- State, school districts confront data dilemma/IdahoED News
- Recipe: Cilantro lime shrimp & green beans/Stebbijo's Place
Huckleberries numbers (for year-to-date): 823,361 page-views/459,162 unique views; (for April): 184,031 page-views/103,895 unique views; (for Wednesday, May 1): 8648 page-views/4859 unique views.