On Thursday, 6,192 people made 9,415 donations totaling $578,735 in a one-day blitz to raise money for more than 400 Idaho charities and nonprofits. The effort was the state’s first-ever Idaho Gives campaign. Top five large nonprofit recipients:
- 1. Idaho Foodbank, $13,605
- 2. Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest, $13,246
- 3. Idaho Humane Society, $13,123
- 4. Idaho Conservation League, $11,044
- 5. Animal Shelter of the Wood River Valley, $8,280
Question: Did you give to Idaho Gives Thursday?